Monique’s music production work
For enquiries regarding Monique’s songwriting workshops or production work for your band: email@example.com
Producer/Mix Engineer 2005 – 2015
Monique’s love of sound recording and music production grew from her work as a recording artist. She started producing music for other performers in 2005 and has collaborated with artists and producers including Paul Kelly, Wally De Backer (Goyte), Mark Opitz, Paul McKercher, Jimi Maroudas and David Bridie. Monique currently works as a music producer and engineer at Thirty Mill Studios and in her home studio Silver Dollars in Melbourne.
Music production tech skills
Diploma of Music MWT Institute 2012
Cert IV Sound Production NMIT 2011
Protools LE & HD with tracking and mixing on a Neve console with 1073 pres, UA Apollo (UA plugins) with outboard hardware including LA2A, 1176, Distressor, RNC, Sebatron VMP, Avalon 737, ISA 428 MKll, Manly Vox Box, Bricasti M7.
- Monique Brumby – Self Titled Album: https://itunes.apple.com/au/album/monique-brumby/id811321043
- Aardvark Sessions 2014 & 2013: Dream Place & Kaleidoscope EPs
- Simon Astley – City Lights album 2012: https://itunes.apple.com/au/album/city-lights/id516566353
- The Aardvark Sessions 2011: Connected Lines – EP: https://itunes.apple.com/au/album/the-aardvark-sessions-2011/id476809146
- Monique Brumby – Underground single 2011: http://itunes.apple.com/au/artist/monique-brumby/id61357381
- Monique Brumby – Skeletons’ Polka album 2010: http://itunes.apple.com/au/artist/monique-brumby/id61357381
- Mosaik LP – Zenith Valley 2007: http://www.myspace.com/mosaikband
- Emily Davis – Moving in Slow Motion album 2005: http://www.myspace.com/emilydavismusic
- Monique Brumby – Silver Dollars 2000, Signal Hill album 2002 , Into The Blue album 2006 http://itunes.apple.com/au/artist/monique-brumby/id61357381
Monique’s mentoring work
Artist Mentor 2005 – 2015
Monique’s aspiration to mentor and help emerging artists grew from her in-depth understanding of the skills required to be a successful music collaborator and recording artist. Monique’s desire is to encourage, motivate, inspire and drive artists and others to achieve their very best artistic expression, quality of sound and authentic performance.
Decibels Records 2014 – 2015
Music Business and Sound Engineering Mentor. Producer, Engineer and Mix Engineer.
The Push, Youth Music Programs & Freeza Central 2005 – 2015
Melbourne Career Development and Song writing Mentor.
Aardvark Worldwide Organisation 2011 – 2014
Creative Director – Music program for young people with chronic illness.
Weekly group song writing sessions, sound production, recording techniques and live performance master classes. Music production and mixing of participant’s original work. Team co-ordination, program planning, successful fund resourcing, contract negotiations for venue licensing, budgets, online content management, event management, merchandise manufacturing, artwork co-ordination, publicity and marketing co-ordination.
Yuendumu Women’s Leadership Music Program 2012
Remote NT Community Mentor.
Rehearsals, choir vocal arrangement, field recording, live sound, studio recording, cultural video documentation, music video filming and editing, life skills development, communication and awareness, health, respect and guidance.